- After adding your favorite detergent, measure the amount of fabric conditioner for the size of your load.
- Add a capful of Downy into your washing machine's dispenser drawer or directly into its agitator.
Protect your clothes from the damage of washing
How do I use Downy Infusions in the wash?
- Simply add Downy Infusions to your fabric softener drawer. For top-loaders, you can also add directly to your washer drum during the rinse cycle, or use the Downy Ball if you don't feel like waiting around for the rinse to begin. Go to OLV/LINK for more information!
Do I need to use detergent with Downy Infusions?
- Yes, for best results, use WITH detergent. Downy Infusions is a fabric conditioner that will provide your clothing with luxe scent (like fine fragrance for your fabrics).
How is Downy Infusions different from Unstopables?
- Downy Infusions is a fabric conditioner with premium, luxe scents; Unstopables are long-lasting scent boosters, not conditioners. Fabric conditioners provide scent and softness.
What's the difference between a fabric conditioner and a dryer sheet?
- Both provide fabrics with scent and softness, and fight static; however, dryer sheets are heat activated in the dryer, whereas liquid fabric softeners are more easily infused in the wash. Additionally, fabric conditioners reduce wrinkles, provide for easy ironing, and protect from stretching, fading, and fuzz that occur in both the wash and dry processes.