Skip to main content
Downy
Water - Solvent
Diethylester Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride - Softener Active
Fragrance - Provides Freshness
Polyquaternium:33 - Stabilizer
Formic Acid - PH Adjuster
Calcium Chloride - Viscosity Regulator
  1. After adding your favorite detergent, measure the amount of fabric conditioner for the size of your load.
  1. Add a capful of Downy into your washing machine's dispenser drawer or directly into its agitator.

Protect your clothes from the damage of washing

  • Simply add Downy Nature Blends to your fabric softener drawer. For top-loaders, you can also add directly to your washer drum during the rinse cycle, or use the Downy Ball if you don't feel like waiting around for the rinse to begin.
  • Downy Nature Blends conditions fibers with a plant based formula and a touch of coconut oil to be gentle on skin with a light fresh scent.
  • USDA seal certifies the renewable bio-based content. While all of the conditioning active is derived from plant sources, only 70% of the overall product is active ingredient. The remaining 30% of the formula are safe and effective ingredients necessary to produce a stable plant based formula. We strive to make the formula more renewable as more of these ingredients are available in plant based versions. There are certain ingredients like water which are necessary to blend the formula and are not considered plant based, and would be considered in the remaining 30%.
  • Downy Liquid Fabric Conditioner is made with a mixture of natural and synthetic conditioners. Downy Nature Blends uses only plant-based conditioning ingredients and is certified USDA bio-based.
  • No, this is an entirely different, new product. Downy Nature Blends is a 70% plant-based formula designed to deliver Downy conditioning with the power of plants.
  • Yes, for best results, use WITH detergent. Downy Nature Blends is a fabric conditioner that will provide your clothing with scent, softness, static reduction, and protection from the laundry damage of stretching, fading, and fuzz.

Customer Reviews

4.2
person
10 total
4.5 / 5Value
4.2 / 5Quality
Featured ReviewsArrowDown
 className={styles.reviewfilter.productCategoryArrowDown}
Murph
April 21,2020
Softens so well and smells lovely.
I have used Downy fabric softener all of my life. This one softens my towels better than any other product I’ve tried from them. I’m also crazy about the scent but that’s personal.
Theladyjae
April 19,2020
Severely sensitive; can finally have a scent
It was until I was in college and Downey free and sensitive came out that I would finally use a fabric softener. I have tons of allergies and severely sensitive skin. When this came out, because it was formulated for sensitive skin, I gave it a try. For the first time ever in my 35 years of life, I'm able to use a scented fabric softener. It's ridiculous the level of happiness something so simple brings me. I'm having a hard time finding this scent anywhere though, which is making me really sad. I'm hoping it's just because of the pandemic and not that you're phasing it out. The rosewater and aloe one makes me sneeze and my eyes burn, so I can't use that one... Please tell me you haven't discontinued this scent. It's the best thing ever! And thank you for developing products with extremely sensitive skin individuals in mind. Thanks for letting us know we count and matter.
NJShewqween
April 16,2020
Love this scent!
Best laundry softener scent of all time from a brand I trust! Having a hard time finding it in stock anywhere, please do not discontinue!!