To use Downy Dryer Sheets, simply drop a new dryer sheet on top of your clothes in the dryer. For large loads or for extra softness and fragrance, use two sheets.
Why are my clothes still wrinkled after drying?
- Downy WrinkleGuard Fabric Conditioner provides all-day protection from in-wear wrinkles. To fight wrinkles caused by the dryer, we recommend Downy WrinkleGuard Sheets which contain triple the wrinkle fighting ingredients compared to regular dryer sheets.
Does Downy WrinkleGuard replace my iron or steamer?
- Maybe not, but it will help you iron or steam less! It will also provide in-wear wrinkle protection, something your iron or steamer can’t do. And you can get even less wrinkles if you use it along with WrinkleGuard sheets, which help prevent wrinkles caused by the dryer.
Can I use Downy WrinkleGuard on my wrinkle-free shirts?
- Yes! Laboratory wash tests have shown that Downy WrinkleGuard can be used safely on wrinkle-free shirts. In some cases, WrinkleGuard can even help maintain the wrinkle free benefits of these shirts.
How do Downy WrinkleGuard dryer sheets work?
- Downy WrinkleGuard Sheets contain triple the Wrinkle Relaxing ingredients compared to regular Downy dryer sheets to help protect against wrinkles caused by the dryer.
How many Downy WrinkleGuard sheets should I use?
- For small loads, use one dryer sheet for the best performance. For medium loads, use two dryer sheets. For large loads use three dryer sheets.