- Simply shake a little (or a lot) into the cap.
- Then toss the beads into the washer at the beginning of the load, before you start the wash and before you drop in your clothes.
How do I use Downy Cool Cotton Scent Beads?
- Simply measure the desired amount of in-wash scent booster beads in the provided cap, and then toss the beads into your washing machine drum before adding clothes.
I really love the Cool Cotton scent. How can I get even more?
- Downy Cool Cotton is available in liquid fabric conditioner, dryer sheets, and in-wash scent booster beads. Use all three for the absolute best scent experience.
Do I need to use detergent with Downy Cool Cotton Scent Beads?
- Yes. Use beads WITH laundry detergent. Downy Cool Cotton In-Wash Scent Booster Beads are for adding extra touch-activated scent to your clothes and fabrics, not for cleaning.
If I use in-wash scent booster beads, do I need liquid fabric softener?
- For best results—yes! In-wash scent booster beads are designed to add even more of the touch-activated scent you love to your fabrics. Liquid fabric softener infuses clothes with touch-activated scent, as well as protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz.
If I use in-wash scent booster beads, do I need to use dryer sheets?
- Of course! Both in-wash scent booster beads and dryer sheets infuse your clothes with a great, premium scent, but the beads have our new touch-activated technology, while dryer sheets fight static cling. It’s best to use both with every load of wash, resulting in wonderfully long-lasting scents and incredible softness.